Home Description Editorial Board Abstracting and Indexing All Issues Submission Guidelines Copyright Policy Ethics Paper Submission & Peer Review Process Contact Open Access
Sociology and Social Work Review (SSWR) author rights:
Authors sign a license agreement, where authors maintain the articles copyright and retain publishing rights without restrictions,but grant broad publishing and distribution rights to the publisher, including the right to publish the article on SSWR’s online platform (according to Creative Commons user licenses CC BY-SA4.0)(For more details on CC BY-SA4.0, follow the link: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/).
In this case authors have the right to:
1.Use the article for Personal Use (maintaining their Personal Use rights):
– Distribution of copies (through e-mail or online platforms) to research colleagues, academic environment, education etc.
– Inclusion in a thesis or dissertation (as long as it contains a clear reference to the article published by the SSWR).
– Extending the article to book-length form (as long as it contains a clear reference to the article published by the SSWR).
– Use in a future compilation of the author’s works (as long as it contains a clear reference to the article published by the SSWR).
– Preparation of other derivative works.
– Otherwise using or re-using portions or excerpts works.
2.Share their article in the same ways permitted to third parties under the relevant user license (together with Personal Use rights) as long as it contains a clear reference to the article published by the SSWR.
3.Retain patent, trademark and other intellectual property rights (including research data).
4.Proper attribution and credit for the published work.
Rights granted to Sociology and Social Work Review (SSWR):
Sociology and Social Work Review (SSWR) is granted the following rights:
The right to publish and distribute an article.
The right to provide the article in all forms and media so the article can be used on the latest technology even after publication
SSWR Copyright Policy
SSWR LICENSE AGREEMENT- CC BY-SA 4.0
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.